Title: Search engine with search words

I once saw an Analog Search Engine Report showing a long list of URL links which included (the search engine URL along with the exact search phase or word used in the search).  This was all listed as links so it was easy to click the link and duplicate the search a person used and see exactly what results they got.  I have not been able to duplicate this report myself. Would anyone be willing to tell me how to begin configuring this?  Thank You

Jim Schmit
ITG Web Development
Phone (651) 201-1212
Pager #  (612) 650 9887