FROM 050201
TO 050401

But the report shows only:

Analyzed requests from Thu, Mar 31 2005 at 5:21 AM to Fri, Apr 01 2005 at
11:58 PM (1.78 days).

If you've got your logfile broken into days, or similar, and have used
"LOGFILE blah-%Y-%m-%d" or something like that, then analog will only read the logfile pointed at by the TO date - it won't loop through other dates picking up other log files. I use "LOGFILE blah-%Y-%m-*" to pick up whole months - you could doubtless do something similar to have it read the whole year, and report on Feb/Mar.
I made an enhancement suggestion/request here the other day on this subject.

Chris

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender and not necessarily
those of CCA Group.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is forbidden.  The contents of
this message may be confidential and/or privileged, copyright CCA Group and are
addressed.  Whilst this message has been scanned, CCA Group cannot guarantee
that it is virus free or compatible with your systems and accepts no
responsibility for any loss or damage
arising from its use. The recipient is advised to run their own anti-virus
software. If you receive this message in error please contact
[EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately, destroy any copies and delete it from your
computer systems.