,analog-help@lists.meer.net> wrote:
Hello,

I would like to know if I can restrict Analog for a specific date range while generating the reports eg: My webserver access.log(single file) contains logs for 30 days and I want to see the report only for the last 10 days. Is it possible to restrict Analog to generate report for the last 10 days with a single access.log file

I am running Analog 4.0

That's a very ancient version (now up to 6.0), but probably "FROM yymmdd" and "TO yymmdd" in the config file, or +F and +T on the command line, are what you require.

Chris

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender and not necessarily
those of CCA Group.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is forbidden.  The contents of
this message may be confidential and/or privileged, copyright CCA Group and are
addressed.  Whilst this message has been scanned, CCA Group cannot guarantee
that it is virus free or compatible with your systems and accepts no
responsibility for any loss or damage
arising from its use. The recipient is advised to run their own anti-virus
software. If you receive this message in error please contact
[EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately, destroy any copies and delete it from your
computer systems.