We have a powerful Solaris server that has Analog installed on it (32GB of
RAM).  I have read the threads and it seem that Analog will only use 4GB of
RAM unless you recompile it and change the memory settings.

I am wondering what would happen if we ran Analog multiple times on the
server.  So far I have built configs and command lines for 5 different
reports that I'd like run daily but I am scheduling them at intervals to
prevent any issues.

Any thoughts / opinions?  Will multiple instances use the same 4GB of RAM or
will the O/S distribute it out evenly?

Thanks
Terry