Here is part of a line from my web logs:

(Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_5; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Safari/525.20.1"

I can confirm that under the browser report, Safari is detected but under OS report it only shows Macintosh whereas the information is there in the log to show that it was an Intel based Mac (as opposed to the older Power PC chip set from Motorola) but of more relevance is that it was the latest version of OS X namely 10.5.5 that was in use.

So it seems Analog can report on this for Windows but not for Mac.

Mick Burrell