What file shall I download from Analog site and where (path) to save it on the
Suse server?

TIA

Nanu

>>> Jeremy Wadsack<jeremy.wads...@gmail.com> 10/02/2009 19:11:52 >>>
Go into YAST (or whatever binary management system SuSE now uses), find
Analog and select "Install Packages". Or if you have aptitude, from the
command line do "sudo aptitude install analog".

You'll need to manually port any scripts or cron (scheduled) jobs across.
You'll probably want to spend a little time with the SuSE docs to understand
where files are and how they are configured if you're not familiar with
linux (and because each linux is a little different).

--
Jeremy Wadsack