Todd M. Hall <t...@msstate.edu> wrote:
> First of all:  Thanks for a wonderful product!
>
> I am currently running analog ver 5.32 on a linux machine.  I am
> combining hundreds of cache files (from virtual servers) and
> processing them into a single big cache file.  This works well for
> overall statistics.  My question is this: I want to generate a report
> for a given month (specifying FROM and TO) and have the report only
> report information from that date range.  For example, the "General
> Summary" includes cumulative totals.  Is there any way to have the
> "General Summary" only include requests from the specified date
> range?

You can't get partial reports from cache files - the cache file is smaller than
the original log files because it essentially summarizes the information in the
log files, so there is a count of how many times a particular file was
requested, but you don't have a record of every request for that file any more,
therefore you can't find out how many requests occurred between two points in
time.

Aengus