Robin Lee Powell <rlpow...@digitalkingdom.org> wrote:
> On Tue, May 05, 2009 at 12:53:33PM -0400, Aengus wrote:
>> Robin Lee Powell <rlpow...@digitalkingdom.org> wrote:

>>> Oh wow.
>>>
>>> If I post a patch, any chance it'll be integrated?
>>
>> Right now, there isn't any formal collection of patches. There
>> have been a few contributions to add new browser strings for
>> Windows Vista, and some discussion of mods to take advantage of
>> GeoIP tools, but there isn't a formal process, or even an
>> explaicit list of patches.
>
> I was actually asking if it would be integrated back into the
> official source tree.  That sounds like a "no".

It's not for me to say no, but the author of Analog hasn't released an update
in a little over 4 years, and there aren't enough accumulated patches for any
one to have gone to the trouble of creating an actual fork.

>> For what it's worth, I modified the warning type on that line in
>> input.c, and I was able to differentiate between the two warnings.
>> I don't know if it broke anything else, but it looks like that
>> change works.
>
> Neat.  Can I have a copy of the patch?

I can send you a copy of the windows .exe, or you can compile your own - it's a
one character change.

Aengus