Hi,

        i have searched my whole SDK directory,i found that, there is
more AndroidManifest.xml files for each project which i have create
like helloworld, apidemi and ect.

for the Tabletop.apk there is no AndroidManifest.xml files are created
in the working SDK diectory.

i think that the APK file is not accepted by the Android Emulator.

Thanks in Advance

Regard's

Parasuraman Kumarasami