Hi Folks,

I have a need to effect the following:-

1) Single tap on overlay item centres the item on the MapView at
current zoom.
2) Double tap on item centres the item on the MapView at high
resolution zoom.
3) Double tap, anywhere on the map, other than an item, centres home
location on map at a reasonable zoom.
4) Double tap on home item centres home item on the MapView at high
resolution zoom. (as per 2).

[In addition, I set a 'keep me in the centre mode' for GPS updates for
(3) and (4), and turn it off for (1) and (2)]

My problem is that detecting a double tap on the overlay item
(currently using onTap(int) with inter-click time measurement), also
triggers a double tap on the MapView (via the OnGestureDetector).

Does anybody know how I can resolve the high level guesture (double
tap) between items and maps, and prevent the event getting to both?

Many Thanks for any help.

Ian