      package="com.example"
      android:versionCode="1"
      android:versionName="1.0">
    <application android:icon="@drawable/icon" android:label="@string/
app_name">
        <activity android:name=".test"
                  android:label="@string/app_name">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>
    </application>
    <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="3" />
</manifest>

Use this as a base:

Please note that you're going to have to change a number of attributes
(since this is personalized for my project), namely:
package="com.example"
android:versionCode="1"
android:versionName="1.0"
android:name="test"
android:minSdkVersion="3"

For future reference, use Eclipse with Android Dev Tools (ADT) plug-in
installed.  Whenever you create a project in the future, it will be in
the "projectName/res/" folder, titled "AndroidManifest.xml"