Hi all,

I have...
public class SomeAdapter extends BaseAdapter{
}

In an Activity(not ListActivity), I have a ListView

ListView myListView = (ListView) findViewById(R.id.list);
myListView.setAdapter(new SomAdapter(...));
myListView.setOnItemClickListener(new OnItemClickListener(){
public void onItemClick(AdapterView<?> arg0, View arg1, int arg2, long
arg3) {
Log.i(LOG_TAG, "Item in the list is Clicked");
}});

In main.xml, I have
<ListView android:id="@+id/list"
              android:layout_width="fill_parent"
              android:layout_height="350px"
             />

I never get the log saying "Item in the list is Clicked", when I click
the items in the list. Can anybody help me out please?

regards...