You might need to create a thread to perform your image processing
since the lifetime of the data is limited. That said, you probably
need to create a copy of the byte[] buffer from onPreviewFrame() into
the thread you created prior to processing. You probably already aware
that the preview format is semi-planar YUV420.

--
Jack Ha
Open Source Development Center

The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of
the author solely in their individual capacity, and do not
necessarily represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.