Hi all, I am experienced with Java and with Eclipse, so I thought it
would be a breeze getting this running. I followed the tutorial to the
letter, but when I come to run the app, I get what looks like a
default emulator which just says 'Android' in the middle of the screen
- no sign of my HelloAndroid project. It says in the tutorial...

The Eclipse plugin makes it very easy to run your applications:

   1. Select Run > Run.
   2. Select "Android Application".

But I don't get this option when I try and run. How can I view my app?