Hi all,

I started Android development this morning, and that's pretty much
what I was doing all day  :)
It's very exciting and Eclipse plug in is so easy to use!!! Here's a
little problem that I ran into with XML.

Trying to put 4 EditText fields in one row of a TableLayout as
follows:

<TableLayout
                android:layout_height="fill_parent"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                android:id="@+id/MainTable">

<TableRow
                android:id="@+id/Row1"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content">

    <TextView
        android:id="@+id/label1"
        android:layout_width="wrap_content"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:text="@string/first"/>
</TableRow>

<TableRow
                android:id="@+id/Row2"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content">

    <EditText
        android:id="@+id/inputField1"
        android:layout_column="0"
        android:layout_width="30dip"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:padding="3dip"/>

    <EditText
        android:id="@+id/inputField2"
        android:layout_column="1"
        android:layout_width="30dip"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:padding="3dip"/>

    <EditText
        android:id="@+id/inputField3"
        android:layout_column="2"
        android:layout_width="30dip"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:padding="3dip"/>

    <EditText
        android:id="@+id/inputField4"
        android:layout_column="3"
        android:layout_width="30dip"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:padding="3dip"/>
</TableRow>

</TableLayout>

But what this results in is just one EditText field (the first one)
taking up the whole second row.
What I need is all 4 entry fields in one row.
What is the problem here?
Any help is appreciated.

Alex

P.S. Apologies if this a double post, but the first one didn't seem to
go through