Hi all. I'm playing around with maps, and getting locations. I'm
trying to use the Eclipse DDMS screen to send location updates to the
emulator. In particular, I have followed some of the tips at this
tutorial:

http://www.devx.com/wireless/Article/39239/1954

The emulator is receiving a location initially, as when the app starts
up the location I specified in DDMS is the one shown. But from then
on, it doesn't seem to receive the updates when I click 'send'. Once I
restart the app, the last location I sent is registered, but the
listener doesn't seem to receive them while the app is running.

Is there something obvious I may be missing?

Many thanks.