There is a great page here "Attaching Android platform source in
Eclipse":

http://android.opensourceror.org/2010/01/18/android-source/

that explains both how to get the correct sources for the platform you
are looking for and how to get Eclipse to recognize it.

The author also took the time to gather zips of sources for 1.5, 1.6
and 2.1, which you can just download and start browsing immediately.
Skip down to the section on 'What you came here for'. Immediately
after that section he explains how to get it working with Eclipse.

He also has links to several other related articles.

Hope this helps!
XCaf