Do the alerts work in the emulator?  I've many posting and code on
setting up prox alerts to be fired by using the network provider and
adding mock locations (disabling the GPS provider) etc, etc.  I tested
my receiver by broadcasting the pending prox intent via a button click
in an activity and this works just fine.  What doesn't work is the
mock locations.  I can't help wonder what I might be doing wrong.  I'm
pretty sure I have all the permissions and such as I get no errors or
warning, etc.  I even installed the app on a real phone to try and it
doesn't work there either.  Is the LocationManager and proximity
alerts broken?  I can post code if needed but I figured I'd save it
until someone wants to take a look.  Appreciate the help!