Dear All,

As part of my program development, I am using the command
Toast.makeText(getBaseContext(), " Latitude [" +
location.getLatitude() + "] longitude [" + location.getLongitude()
+"]", Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
to display the current coordinates

The command works fine and display the coordinates as planned.
My only problem is related to what is displayed.
So far, I display the full result with approx 14 digits.
It would be great if I could present the results with only 5 digits.

Please, can you help me? Is there a command that I can add to truncate
the results from 14 to 5 digits?

Best Regards
ckloch