Hi,

I have a ListView which is populated with items and I would like to be able to
modify the resulting menu based on some information fetched from the Cursor
used to create the row. Is there a preferred approach for storing a boolean or
flag associate with the row? Eg. should it be in the View?

        public void onCreateContextMenu(ContextMenu menu, View v,
ContextMenuInfo menuInfo) {
                ListView listView = (ListView) v;

Also listView.getSelectedItem() seems to return null,
listView.getSelectedItemId() gives a very negative number and
listView.getSelectedView() is null too.

I thought that the mSelectedItem would be populated when creating the context
menu. Or it could be some typo somewhere... :)

Regards,
Julius.