Hi,
I am having a ListView with custom ArrayAdapter.For defining a list item i
have my own class ListItem which stores all info including list item images,
and other textual info in it.
I have handled orientation change in onRetainNonConfigurationInstance() in
which i save the array of ListItems in another object.. and when the
Activity is recreated i reassign the array of list items to those of the
activity. Then i create an ArrayAdapter accordingly .I use adb shell
procrank and find out that i am leaking memory everytime i change
orientation. I have debugged through and found out that the leak is in
arraylist of list items itself.What wrong am i doing here ?
Thanks ,
Alok.