In my email above, I posted the server trace collected though the
procedure you described:

[This is the entire trace from the console]

"failed to read packet from transport socket on fd 103
failed to read packet from transport socket on fd 108

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."