Hi
I hope somebody can help me with drawing an image using XML
declaration.
I need to draw a part of a "chat bubble", it's top and it's bottom. To
understand what i mean you can check out an example delivered with
android emulator  API Demos -> Graphics - > Drawable -> ShapeDrawable
The last one bubble in this example is what i need to be constructed
with head image(ImageView), TextView and bottom image(ImageView).
This is a bottom element:
<shape xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
type="rectangle">
    <gradient android:startColor="#FFE1E1E1"
android:endColor="#FFFFFFFF"
            android:angle="270"/>
    <corners android:bottomLeftRadius="7dp"
                android:bottomRightRadius="7dp"
                android:topLeftRadius="1dp"
                android:topRightRadius="1dp"
                 />
</shape>

Top is the same, with only reverted values for angle radiuses.
So the problem this shape is drawn with a small unwanted rounding on
top of a rectangle.
Replacing topLeftRadius and topRightRadius values with 0dp doesn't
help, shapes are not drawn at all in this case :(