> On Aug 18, 12:43 pm, "Mark Murphy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> And now, to fix up a seemingly infinite number of book examples...
>
> Uh, yeah, sorry about that. :}  Fortunately this will be the last
> time.  Really! :)

Well, I'm hoping Android continues to advance as a platform, which will
inevitably mean *some* amount of API changes (along with orthogonal API
additions). I'd hate for Android to be permanently frozen in the 1.0
state, no matter how slick 1.0 will seem at release time.

My grousing wasn't aimed at the changes in the SDK, just that I have a
pile of examples to work through. It's the price I chose to pay a few
months ago, when I elected to get a book out based on M5. No biggee, just
a chunk o' work to get done.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com