Pratik Goswami wrote:
> hi All,
>
>        I have an list of files with check box. Now i want to put a
> button at the end of the List.
>
> My Lay out is custom and i follow the checkboxified example to display
> list with check box. In that, List view is there.
>
> So please tell me how can i Put button at the end of the List.

You have not supplied the layout XML for your view, so it is nearly
impossible for us to have any idea how to help you.

Taking a shot in the dark, I'll pass along advice from Romain Guy, which
he gave to somebody else in a similar situation:

"Just give the listview a height of 0dip and a weight of 1.0."

If this does not help, please give us more information to work with,
such as the layout XML you are using.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com