> In this code i don't get any sound for notification...Help me..
> /***
>       Copyright (c) 2008 CommonsWare, LLC

Hey! This code looks familiar!

>       private void notifyMe()
>       {
>               final NotificationManager
> mgr=(NotificationManager)getSystemService(NOTIFICATION_SERVICE);
>               Notification note=new Notification(R.drawable.red_ball,"Status
> message!",System.currentTimeMillis());
>               PendingIntent i=PendingIntent.getActivity(this, 0,new
> Intent(this,
> NotifyMessage.class),0);
>
>               note.setLatestEventInfo(this, "Notification Title","This is the
> notification message", i);
>

>               mgr.notify(NOTIFY_ME_ID, note);
>       }
> }

There is no sound associated with this Notification. You would probably
need to set the sound and audioStreamType public data members of the
Notification object to have it make a sound.

One of the ApiDemos probably demonstrates this, though the machine I'm
typing this on does not have the 1.0 SDK, so I can't cite any specifically
at this time.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com