Rubicks wrote:
> Yes, I have a local server running with in the emulator, it is just a
> simple socket, which can handle HTTP requests locally.

Ah!

You can try changing the base URL you are passing to
loadDataWithBaseURL() to match the base URL you want
(http://localhost:4444, presumably). That might help; certainly, it is
more correct. The fake base URL in my sample code is because relative
URLs don't work without *something* there (null doesn't work).

By the way, if you don't mind me asking, did you use an existing Web
server component as a base, or did you write your own Web server?

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com