I am trying to get a html file stored in my sdcard image on to
webview .
I am doing something like this

myWebView.loadUrl("/sdcard/index.html");

Then I get an error on the webview as "The webpage at file:///sdcard/index.html
could not be loaded as:  The requested file was not found."
But I am sure I have "index.html " on my sdcard image and it is
available to the emulator. Because I see it on the File explorer.
I tried myWebView.loadUrl("file:///sdcard/index.html"); as well. Still
the same problem exists.

If I have to use "loadDataWithBaseUrl()", then I think, I need to
convert index.html  to a string, which I don't want to.

I could not figure out the problem.

Any one any thoughts?

Thanks.