Hi:
Now ,I can use PhoneStateListener to listen some incoming call state
event.
here is the code:

        public void onCallStateChanged(int state, String incomingNumber) {
                Log.v(TAG, "onCallStateChanged(), Incoming Number: " +
incomingNumber);

                super.onCallStateChanged(state, incomingNumber);

                switch (state) {
// user hangup call
                case TelephonyManager.CALL_STATE_IDLE:
                        Log.i(TAG, "CALL_STATE_IDLE");
                        break;
                case TelephonyManager.CALL_STATE_OFFHOOK:
// user pickup call
                        Log.i(TAG, "CALL_STATE_OFFHOOK");
                        break;
                case TelephonyManager.CALL_STATE_RINGING:
// imcoming call
                        Log.i(TAG, "CALL_STATE_RINGING");
                        break;
                default:
                        Log.w(TAG, "unknown call state: " + state);
                }
        }

As you know ,TelephonyManager.CALL_STATE_IDLE can deal with hangup
event, but I do not know who hangs up the call, the callee? the
caller? ,so,can anyone give me some message about this?
thanks in advance.