On Jun 21, 7:30 am, Boardy <board.christop...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am currently doing some research on a program that I would like to
> develop for the Android platform. The android device will store
> information for the program using the internal SQLite3 Database.
>
> I also would like to to develop a program in either C# or Java
> (preferably C#) that will synchronise the data between the android and
> the PC.

If you can transfer the file (the .db file) , then the synchronization
is 100% done.

> The idea is that the PC application will get the data out of the
> SQLite3 Database.

A .NET program can read an SQLite Database. In that case, you might
need something like this.

http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/

> Another way I was thinking is that the PC application runs a service
> that I develop on the Android platform that exports the database into
> a CSV file to be stored on the SD card

I wouldn't do this personally. It's not any harder to get a .db file
back and forth than a .csv file.  Of course, if you are only looking
for a subset of data, the situation could be different.

Nathan