unfortunately using the complete path didn't make any difference at
all :(

Reflection, afaik, are handy if some method's/api's are missing and
thus you can fall back on another implementation..
But I'm afraid in my case it would always fall back to the other
implementation, thus never using my Logger class :(
After all, I can check if it recognizes my class, but if it simply
doesn't then I actually wouldn't have any use in calling an
alternative or whatever...