May I suggest that customer support for the phone might be a better
place to direct this question?

I'm not sure whether your problem is with the unlock code or with your
google account information. You don't really give enough information,
and I don't think that is a translation issue. I suggest when you ask,
you explain what happened, exactly what you've tried, and exactly what
happens when you try. This will make it easier to get an answer.

Good luck!

-- Google translation from Dutch --
hi,

I have a problem, I believe,
a friend of mine has incorrect unlock pattern in place,
several times.
Then the phone calls (xperia X10i) for user name and
password of my google account. I use my google account
everyday, I do not know why I go nie my phone can,
because he gives everything error.
my 3g network and wifi are off.
I can also get text messages and I can between flight mode and
off.

How do I unlock my phone without my data lost to
touch?

b.v.d.

m.v.g.

Shaiim