Well, how about going native? (NDK) That should be somewhat more challenging than decompiling java.

        Good luck / Jonas

On 07/30/2010 04:11 PM, sblantipodi wrote:
Ok, thanks for the suggestions, any other idea? :)

On Jul 30, 2:59 pm, DanH<danhi...@ieee.org>  wrote:
Just say no to obfuscation.

On Jul 30, 3:36 am, sblantipodi<perini.dav...@dpsoftware.org>  wrote:

Since I'm going mad trying obfuscating my projects on Netbeans and
it's not reasonable
at the moment for me to switch to Eclipse I need a command line script
that let me
build and obfuscate my APK...

Is there some example script, or some tutorial that could help me in
this "intent"?
Thanks.