As stated earlier obfuscating the app doesn't help much. It's easy to
find the license check in the byte code and change it, so the app is
not really protected. There is still much work left for the developer
to find a solution to prevent the app from working if it is not signed
with the original developer's key. The licensing solution does not
prevent rip-offs, I'm a bit disappointed.