The UI framework is in Java. You can't bypass that.

But once your UI framework calls out to C++, you can do everything
that you can do. Given that the UI framework is in Java, I don't see
that bypassing Java/JNI buys you anything.

Just why do you think you want to eliminate JNI -- as opposed to
minimize it?