On my first implementation I used a DOM-parser for my XML (Flickr, 500
images), and it easily took about a minute to get through. I now use a
SAX-parser, and it's less than a second. The speedup was tremendous,
so it can definitely be worth your time, at least to test the
difference!

-- Mark Gjøl

On Aug 16, 4:35 pm, Fabrizio Giudici <fabrizio.giud...@tidalwave.it>