There are various UPnP projects that could be used, but nothing built-in.

-- Kostya

22.09.2010 11:16, Indicator Veritatis пишет:
What? No UPnP for Android?

On Sep 21, 11:20 am, Kostya Vasilyev<kmans...@gmail.com>  wrote:
   Sure, that's possible - as long as the server is accessible from the
client.

The easiest case is that both phones are connected to the same Wifi router.

If the server is behind any NATs (looking from the client's side), the
client won't be able to get a connection.

-- Kostya