From: Lidia <lidyp...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [android-developers] How to create an executable file for android
To: "Android Developers" <android-developers@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2010, 7:21 AM

Hello people,

Can someone tell me  how to create an executable jar file from eclipse
for android?
First of all, how the application should be before creating a jar
file? Should it be runnable?  Do i need an Activity class in it?

I created a simple Android application, which has an activity class:
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
public class MyClass extends Activity {
    @Override
    public void onCreate(Bundle  savedInstanceState){
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);
    }
}
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and some other classes. I don't need this activity class in my jar
file, i need only all other simple classes,
I used from the eclipse the option Export ->Java ->JAR file
As i see, this option creates a simple jar file, it packs the classes,
so their content is invisible, but at the same time, the JAR file
content can be changed. e.g i can assign values to static parameters.

But i need an executable/unchangeable jar file.
If i use from eclipse the option Export ->Java ->Runnable JAR file -
the Launch Configuration: is empty, and i can't go on

What should i do????

Please help me
Lidia