On Nov 11, 6:21 pm, Peli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The idea is to only show 1 notification, also when you slide down the
> screen, leaving the user with only 1 choice.

Then I don't see the point of having an extended statusbar. Why not
execute the intent soon as the user clicks the icon? My preference
would be if there's one notification, execute it soon as the user
clicks it, if there's more, show the extended status bar.

> But this 1 choice directs her to your application where you present a
> list of possible options (the ones you wanted to show in separate
> notifications in the first place).

So you click the icon, then you click the extended notification bar's
one option, then you select an option.

I found my way around it, my app removes the old notification and
places a new one, so there's always one icon. What also works is to
give the second notification a transparent icon, which doesn't show.
Then you have one visible icon and two or more lines in the extended
notification bar. But I won't do that, don't want to steal space in
the task bar :-)