Hi,
I also asked this question several times already.

I think having a great memory usage analysis for Android would be a
key differentiator compared to other environments.

I would be willing to help out the get the Eclipse Memory Analyzer
(JHat sucks, sorry :]) to support Android.

Why is the heap format different?

Regards,
Markus (http://kohlerm.blogspot.com/)