Hi William,

What happens to documents that are scrolled above the central one?
Will they accumulate in a stack at the top?

==>The documents that scrolled above the central one gradually scrolls to
the top end and disappears.  All documents are like in a chain until the
last one reaches at the center position and stops. At this moment if you
touch and slide (accelerated touch downward) down it will start scrolling
and start making the stack of cards at the lower end.

I am also thinking of using a Container View and Five sub-view (posible
ImageViews)  and applying view animation as well as tilting at different
angles while scrolling up and down with accelerated touch.

Regards,
argongold