I have the same problem. It started about a month back. All lat/lon is
off by 0.001 ish. Also new is that sometimes I see some lat=0.0,
lon=0.0 showing up which goes away if I restart Emulator most of the
time. I thought this was because my *.gpx file is wrong somehow.
Perhaps someone could post a solid *.gpx file that I could try...
-jim