Hi,

I'm trying to send an HTTP request from a WakefulService so a Service which has
been started from an alarm set up with AlarmManager and I get the error:
IllegalStateException: No wrapped connection.

        HttpGet httpGet = (HttpGet) new
HttpGet(MYRequestHelper.getRequest(this));
        HttpClient client = ((MYApplication) getApplication()).getHttpClient();

        String response;
        try {
                response = client.execute(httpGet, new BasicResponseHandler());

At this point I run through parsing JSON and creating new HttpGets and
executing them on the client.

Is it possible I running execute too many times on the client or something?

I'm don't really understand what the error means and I haven't been able to
glean anything much from Googling other than to catch it and hope for the best.

Cheers,
Julius.