Hi everyone.

I'm writing an application that uses an SQLite database. The data is
not going to be different between one device or another, and it does
not need to be changed by the program at any point.

I'm unable to find how I can ship my database with my application.
There are a few old threads about it, but they all deal with old
versions, and none of them (that I've found) are what you'd call
conclusive. Most of them just stop without any answers.

I don't really want to populate the database at the first run, it just
seems a bit pointless when I could prevent this time consuming
activity by including a pre-populated db.

Thanks for reading,
regards,
Stuart.