Yes, I see now that they write
"Products that cannot be previewed by the buyer (such as
applications): You authorize Google to give the buyer a full refund of
the Product price if the buyer requests the refund within 48 hours
after purchase".

I have released a trial like I described on OVI and
I haven't got much angry reviews.
I could also make a trial with limited functionality.
You could for instance only watch 4 of the 10 visual effects.
But wouldn't that risk getting angry reviews as well?'
Or do you think this alternative would work better on AM?

It is difficult and time consuming to buy anything from AM
in Sweden. You have to buy with credit cards and
you have to write all the information about your credit card in the
mobile.
Is it the same for USA? If so, I think it makes people less willing to
buy anything.
I think a trial version is needed because the buying process is so
complicated, even
 if a 24 hour trial is possible when they buy apps.