> At this point I'm leaning towards no DRM... hopefully that's the right
> decision.

A good thing it is not an irreversible decision :D

Put your apps on the market with no DRM but a single "call home" via
http request at the very first start of the app.
In a month you'll be able to compare you're actual sales number to the
number of app which called home and estimate the piracy ratio of your
apps.

Then take the most pirated one, implement LVL just for this one. Wait
for a month and see if the piracy ratio changes enough to make it
worthwile to add LVL to your other apps.

And of course, be sure to report back here to us. I like beautiful
graphics and long analytic blog posts...Thank you very much :D

Good luck.

Yahel