Hi,

I am trying to send video streams from Android device to Server.  For
the Client side I used the technique as same as Sipdroid follows
( using LocalSocket and RTPpacket). I tried to play the received RTP
packets using opensource RTPTransmitReceiver.java file.  But it shows
the following error.

javax.media.transitionevent[source=com.sun.media.content.unknown.hand...@186c6b2,previous=Unrealized,current=Realizing,target=Realized]

 I used the Ethereal on the server side to see the RTP packet format.
The RTP Packets are received in proper format.  But in the H.263
header its not setting the resolution part.  Kindly help in how to
resolve this problem.    ( In H.263 RTP Payload Header   - SRC format:
forbidden (0) ) How to set this to be proper resolution from the
client side.