I am creating LBS (android application) as a FYP. Help me where i put
the database of my application in a web server(using MYSQL) or in
android (My application using SQL Lite). The Poi's are huge so what i
think sqlite will take time to filter it. is it well to put the
database into web server so than my application send request to the
server and than the server will do all the filtration and respond the
application back with data in JSON or XML format.

Regards,
- Faheem Khatri