Hello guys,
i have created a camera app, but here i dont want to capture the
image. just i want to put some zoom control similar like we have on
google map inbuilt zoom controls or any else. but i need a
funcationality that the after clicking on button the camera should
zoom the image..
i have just opened my camera through code and now i m able to see the
preview of it.
i have implemented the ****

camera.setZoomChangeListener(new OnZoomChangeListener() {

                                public void onZoomChange(int zoomValue, boolean
stopped, Camera
camera) {
                                        // TODO Auto-generated method stub

                                }
                        });

but what exactly should i need to do to achieve the same.
reply