Dear Raju,

What are you talking about it's very weird, an activity use a layout
loaded  with setContentView(), this XML file will be use to find the
tag with findViewbyId().
If you don't want some attributes, simply don't declare it's inside
the XML file, if you need to set some attributes at run-time set it by
code.